RockCakeScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RCP! RockCrabScape!!! Reletively new RSPS and fun to play.

2 posters

CLIENT ISSUE

Force
    Admin

CLIENT ISSUE  Empty CLIENT ISSUE

Post  Force Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:08 am

Okaii someone else need to port forward the server and run it of their Laptop/PC I will guide you though on how to do it, and make you a Hidden Admin/Full Mod your pick, (Hidden admin is when you have all the powers of a admin but no crown), (Full mod is when you have the powers of a mod and a crown)

Sorry for the inconvinions!

P.s.
    MUST HAVE TEAM VIEWER (CBF To explain it so ill do it my self on your laptop/Pc)
    R3dlegend
    Admin

CLIENT ISSUE  Empty Re: CLIENT ISSUE

Post  R3dlegend Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Who is the person? And what does the client do? It did something to my computer.
    Force
    Admin

Post  Force Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:40 am

R3dlegend wrote:Who is the person? And what does the client do? It did something to my computer.

Client Make it so you can go onto it, No one will do it yet. If i can get co-owner/admin on another RSPS and I can get you Admin would you be willing to change the forums to them? (Like you will still run the forums but it will be another RSPS forums if you get what I mean)
    R3dlegend
    Admin

Post  R3dlegend Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Back from the virus. Sure, I guess I could change it, name? And I guess I'll play it too. :3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:31 am